The theme is completely customizable now by using
Grunt, check it out!
Ever since I migrate my blog from
Ghost, there is one thing bothers me all the time: the theme. Yeah I heard you, Ghost is a blogging platform, we should focus on what we write, blah blah blah. So, we should not care about how it looks anymore? Are you listening to your self!
Anyway, I build this simple but powerful Ghost theme
Alarm to suit my need, if to any extend it attracts you I might be happy.
//let's mess up with some code
- Super simple and super fast, less than 20KB to load the index page
- Powerful add-ons like
Table of contentare ready to use and customizable, which means you can easily ditch it if you’re not cool with it
- Fully responsive, works like a charm in any mobile platform
- Legacy browser support, yeah I mean IE8
- Google search integrated
- Remember, with all these awesome features,
Alarmis small & simple & fast
- Static pages in nav menu support, automatically! Try click the nav menu on this page and play around
##I want it
Head over my Github repo to download this theme. Then customize for you own need, like:
Google Analyticscode, which locates in
- Modify the nav menu(if you change the amount of menu items, remember change the corresponding stylesheet or you will get a messed up nav menu in mobile platform)
- Better SEO support
- Name whatever you want and whatever I can do